Sunday, July 22, 2012

Damage Report

The Steam summer sale is coming to a close, and once again Valve has stolen graciously accepted my money.  While I didn't spend as much as last year, I was still addicted to checking the store everyday for the new deals.  The addition of flash sales and community votes just made my addiction worse.  Here's my final* damage report:
  • Assassin's Creed Revelations - The Lost Archive DLC - $3.39
  • Batman Arkham City - $10.19
  • Bioshock - $4.99
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - $2.49
  • Tales of Monkey Island Complete - $8.74
  • Trine 2 - $3.74
*final, as long as I don't decide to pull the trigger on some flash sale
This year I found a was able to restrain myself a little bit more.  I figure that's due to a number of factors, namely that last year I bought a new computer right before the sale and this was my first time owning a PC capable of playing newly released games.  Another factor would be that my library of Steam games is starting to get ridiculous in that I'm not sure if I'll ever get through all of them (especially the various indie bundles, and even with those I've been more selective as of late).

Well, now that the sale is over, I'll post an actual article next week instead of "Hey, look what I spent my money on!" like I did these last two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment