Wednesday, May 4, 2011

And Now Back to Our Semi-Regularly Scheduled Blogging

After an unscheduled one-month hiatus, I'm going to start up blogging again.  It wasn't so much as I forgot about the blog, but it became an "I'll get around to it" kind of situation.  And then a few days turned into weeks and then it became over a month since my last post.  A lot of things have happened in the past month, including having the entire Playstation Network being compromised.  (And I was seriously considering finally getting a PS3 soon, though now I'm going to wait a bit.) Tomorrow I'll get my post up about the Nintendo 3DS that's been sitting in draft form for a few weeks now and then follow that up with an update on how my Pokémon game is going.


Time to go grab an invincibility star and start writing!

2 comments:

  1. The network has been repaired and is still being upgraded so it will be better than ever. That should not stop you from buying one, seeing how it is the greatest system on the market to date. Plus no credit card information was stolen. If Anonymous hadn't been douche bags and hacked the network in the first place then this wouldn't have happened. I lost a week of gaming b/c of there direct actions and now I have lost several weeks b/c of the hole they left behind, which subsequently was exploited by Anonymous members to steal info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now I'm in "wait and see" mode to see all of the actions Sony is taking. I'm wondering if a price drop is is going to be announced at or prior to E3 (or a new bundle or something.) Right now Gamestop is sending out $100 off coupons for PS3 consoles to random people enrolled in their rewards program, so I'm thinking a price drop is likely to happen. (Unless someone wants to give me one of those coupons!)

    ReplyDelete