Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mega Samus


I have no idea what possessed me to do this, though I guess the logical progression of Mega Man to Arm Cannon to Samus made sense to me.  Perhaps I'll make sprites/headshots of Metroid bosses as if they were transplanted into the Mega Man universe as Robot Masters.

Or I'll just wait for someone else to do it, if it hasn't been done already.

An actual blog post should be coming tomorrow as long as I don't get distracted by something entirely random, which is what happened above.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the top conversion! The 8-bit one looks a little strange. The bars on Mega Man's helmet make Samus' helmet look too bumpy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it didn't look funny to me until I flipped the image so Samus's arm cannon would be on the right arm. Oh well, maybe I'll try again in the future.

    ReplyDelete