Sunday, September 18, 2011

Now Playing

"Archimedes! No! It's filthy in there!"
Here's a quick update to what games I'm currently playing, in a little bit more detail than my not-always-accurate Now Playing page:

I'm playing Team Fortress 2 a lot more as of late, after taking a month or so break.  I figured I should break out of the training mode and actually begin to earn some of the 379 achievements.  So far I earned 24, or a measly 6%.  There's plenty of classes that I need more practice with, such as learning to not die within 10 seconds of spawning as the Scout.  Oh well, I'm still having fun with the game, and that's all that counts.

I haven't touched Final Fantasy V Advance much since I wrote the post on my recall of Final Fantasy plot lines, and that was four weeks ago!  (And that's also a reminder to write part two of that post.)  I'm still waiting on the upcoming patch for VVVVVV before adding more to my Metroid homage custom level, so that got tossed to the back-burner as well.  I just purchased Darksiders as a daily deal on Steam, so at some point in the future that will get played, just not now.

I finally played (and finished) Portal over the span of less than a day, though there are still the challenges to do.  I was surprised at the short length of the game, even if it was originally packed in the Orange Box compilation.  Well, I now have Portal 2 to look forward to, though I'll wait on Black Friday sales for that.

Oh yeah, I'm still going through Assassin's Creed II at a snail's pace, so I seriously need to step it up a notch if I want to finish both that and Brotherhood before Revelations is released.  I think I'm near the end, though I suppose I could finish the game faster by not wandering around and looking for feathers and glyphs like I've been doing.

And my birthday's coming up soon, so if someone wants to get me the Uncharted Dual Pack or Kirby Mass Attack (complete with the American Kirby is Hardcore angry eyebrows on the box art).  More for the backlog!

No comments:

Post a Comment