Tuesday, December 20, 2011

And Then Skyrim Ruined Everything

I used to write posts on a regular schedule for my gaming blog, then I took an arrow to the knee... OK, yes, that was terrible for me to use an over-used meme.  I apologize.  My absence here for the past two months was not planned, but rather that my time on the weekends regularly spent writing a blog post was taken up by other obligations.  That is, if you can count logging over 70 hours of playtime into The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim as an obligation (among other things!).  Both Thanksgiving and Christmas have come and gone and soon we have a new year to look forward to.  For me this means one thing: hurry up and finish blog posts that have a lonely part one, including my adventures at this year's New York Comic Con as I want to wrap that before we're no longer in the same calendar year.  Time for some blog clean-up before ringing in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment