Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Kicking Off the New Year with a Fresh Start (For Reals)

For the possibly two people that may check this blog on occasion, you can see from the number of posts in the past year and a half I haven't been consistent at all.  I would go months without an update, make an apology post, post solid for a few weeks, then drop off the face of the earth yet again.

Well, it's a new year, so now is as good a time as ever to get back into the swing of things.  So here I'm going to propose a new posting schedule and see how things go:
  • 1st and 3rd Mondays - a post with substance!
  • 1st and 3rd Fridays - a quick update to what I'm playing now, or the latest game I purchased on Steam and added to my backlog
  • 2nd and 4th Wednesday - I'll continue the Wednesday "anything goes" series of posts, possibly under a new title
  • Last Friday - some sort of monthly wrap-up, akin to the old "Tweet20" posts, title and theme pending
That makes for a total of seven posts a month, with the first post coming up this Friday.  I'll try this for the month of January and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment